The Strider 12 Classic is our traditional entry-level balance bike. This simple and durable model is lightweight making learning to ride easy for first time balance bike riders. The Strider classic utilizes the basic characteristics as the top-selling Strider 12 Sport at an affordable price for the budget-minded family.
The 12” Classic is great for skill-building with features including adjustable seat and handle bar height, built-in footrests, and a plastic all-weather seat. Available in a selection of vibrant colors, the Classic is a great entry into the genuine Strider brand. Watch in amazement as your child transitions to a pedal bike without ever needing a tricycle or training wheels!
Strider Bikes are designed with a low seat height so children can start riding when they are 18 months old. The Classic will grow with your child up to 3 years old. If you are looking for a full-featured bike that can grow with your rider even longer, check out the Strider 12 Sport.
Strider® Bikes have taught millions of children how to balance and ride on two wheels—without the distractions and complications of pedals or training wheels. With over 1 million sold, parents agree Strider is the top of the line balance bike brand!
The Classic model has a seat height range from 11-16", fitting children with an inseam 12-17".
* 4 - 5 years requires separate purchase of an XL seat post.
- Learn to ride and balance on two wheels without training wheels or pedals.
- Patented design is simple and durable for years of use
- Maintenance free puncture proof tires
- Lightweight with lowest seat height for the youngest possible starting age
- Unique, built-in footrests for smooth, easy gliding and trick riding
- Durable, all-weather plastic mini seat won’t rip or tear
- Easily adjustable seat and handlebar height—tool included