Cash or credit? This sturdy register lets you scan a card or pay with money. Play value: priceless.
Ka-ching! It's time to open shop! Your child will love playing shopkeeper with this bright and beautifully-crafted wooden checkout register, while at the same time practicing their arithmetic. The register has a rainbow-colored counting rod along the top, a built-in notepad, and an attached card reader and item scanner. The drawer of the register pops open with the push of a button to reveal a colorful assortment of play money, coins, and a credit card. Not only does the checkout register provide little ones with creative role-playing fun, but it also helps foster communication and math skills important to your child's development. For ages 3 and up.
- Press the buttons to open the register, run the credit card through the card reader, and imagine running your own little shop!
- The cash register is a single unit with the card reader and item scanner attached via cord.
- This wooden checkout register is made from Birch plywood, Chinese Maple Wood, and MDS. It is painted with child-safe, water-based paint. The coins are made from fasal, a child-safe compound of recycled sawdust and non-toxic glue. The bills and credit card are recycled plastic.
- Register measures 7.6"L x 8.3"W x 5.9"H.
- This Checkout Register toy is made by Hape International, winner of Dr. Toy's “Best Green Company” award.
- Wipe clean.