Mix, toss, and serve a colorful garden salad.
After youngsters try their hands at mixing up, tossing, and serving a beautiful salad of their own, they will be much more excited to enjoy the real thing. Our Garden Salad set has all the ingredients Mom and Dad might put in a salad along with the makings for an oil and vinegar dressing and some pepper to season. It's quite a fancy salad indeed! Your little chef will be able to show Mom and Dad that they're no longer the only ones in the house who can make a vibrant, delicious-looking salad. For ages three and up.
- The Garden Salad set has a total of 35 pieces: ten felt lettuce leaves, four carrot strips, three red onion slices, three cucumber slices, three green pepper slices, three tomato slices, one salad fork, one salad spoon, one bottle of olive oil, one bottle of vinegar, one pepper shaker, and one bowl.
- The lettuce leaves are made from screen-printed felt. The bowl is made from recycled plastic. The remainder of the items are made from Birch plywood and Chinese Maple wood. The bowl and wood items are finished with child-safe, water-based paint.
- Package Dimensions: 7.8”L x 3.9”W x 10.14”H
- This food play set is made by Hape International, winner of Dr. Toy's “Best Green Company” award.
- The Garden Salad is the recipient of the Astra Best Toys for Kids- Pretend (Role Play)” award, the “Parents' Choice Recommended Award”, the “Parents' Magazine Best Toys 2011”award, and the Play Advances Language (PAL) Award 2012”. This food play set is intended for make-believe play, but not for use with real food.
- The wood pieces and bowl can be wiped clean. The felt pieces are hand-washable.