Kids test their engineering and design skills with this open-ended building set themed around vehicles and machines!
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small Parts. Not for children under 3 years.
Children will enjoy screen-free fun and machines that really move with the Gears! Gears! Gears! Machines in Motion from Learning Resources. Using the included instructions, kids can build their own versions of numerous different interactive machines and vehicles, many of which incorporate special parts including a wrecking ball, chains, pulleys, and wheels. Turn out a tank with its own helicopter propeller, or craft a complex contraption that spins with the twist of a lever. Kids can also set the instructions aside and bring their own designs to life; thanks to their open-ended designs and interchangeable parts, every Gears! Gears! Gears! set from Learning Resources encourages kids to discover their inner engineer and hone STEM skills such as critical thinking and trial and error. Each set also works with other Gears! sets and increases the playability of every piece. Includes 116 pieces.
- Get a toy that really moves! With the Gears! Gears! Gears! Machines in Motion from Learning Resources, kids engineer their own playtime fun with the help of creative, open-ended building activities.
- Special parts including wrecking ball, and propeller
- Treads open up numerous creative design possibilities
- Turning and spinning gears add a layer of action and interactivity to completed creations
- Interchangeable parts work with all of Learning Resources’ other Gears! Gears! Gears! Sets
- Help your children bring their own designs to life