What time is it? It's about time to learn to tell the time with Hape's Happy Hour Clock. Little ones can match the numbers to their rightful place on the clock face, then rotate the hour and number hands to practice telling different times. Some vocabulary is included on the face to help learning “quarter past”, “quarter to”, “half-past”, and “o'clock”, and minutes are indicated in increments of five along the outside. The Happy Hour Clock is built for generations with the hallmark high-quality Hape craftsmanship you've come to know and love.
- Hape's Happy Hour Clock helps youngsters learn how to tell the time!
- The Happy Hour Clock is recipient of the “2011 Parents' Choice Recommended” award!
- The Hello, It's Me Puzzle has 13 total pieces, including: the clock face (the base) and twelve number pegs.
- Made from Birch plywood and recycled plastic. Graphics are screen-printed directly on the wood. Finished with child-safe, water-based paint.
- Made by Hape, a leader in designing and manufacturing high quality baby and children’s toys made from sustainable materials.
- Surfaces wipe clean