Tap! Tap! Tap! Hammer pegs through the holes---then flip the bench over and do it again. And again.
Ages: 12 mo+
Hape's Little Pounder set starts aspiring carpenters on their way with some pounding practice. Tap! Tap! Tap! A few whacks with the hammer will push the brightly-colored pegs through the bench, encouraging the development of motor skills and hand-eye coordination. After the pegs are tapped in, little carpenters can easily flip the bench over and tap the pegs through the other way. When they are done with the other side, flip it back over to start all over again! For ages 12 months and up.
- A fun, safe way to let kids imitate Mom and Dad's home improvement projects while developing motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
- The Little Pounder toy has five total pieces: the hammer, the three pegs, and the triangular bench which the pegs fit into.
- Made from Birch plywood and solid Maple wood. Graphics are screen-printed directly on the wood. Finished with child-safe, water-based paint.
- Dimensions: 7.2”L x 6.34”W x 3.35”H
- Made by Hape, a leader in designing and manufacturing high quality baby and children’s toys made from sustainable materials.
- Surfaces wipe clean