Tapping the balls with the hammer sends the balls tinkling over the xylophone. Pull out the keyboard and the xylophone can be played solo.
Ages: 12 mo+
First steps into the world of music are easy with the Pound and Tap Bench. The colorful balls can be pounded through the holes with a hammer, playing out a little jingle as they bounce down the xylophone bars. When your little maestro feels like having more of a hand in music composition, the xylophone can be pulled out and little melodies can be played on its seven bars with the hammer. One of the hallmarks of Hape toys is their high-quality, durable construction, all showcased in the high-quality Birch, Maple, and child-safe finishings of the Pound and Tap Bench. For ages 12 months and up.
- Pound out some tunes with the xylophone, or let the balls do all the work. The xylophone can be removed so it can be played separately.
- The Pound and Tap Bench is the recipient of three awards: the “Creative Child 2011 Top Toy Award”, the “Astra Best Toys for Kids 2011 – Early Play 0-3 Years” award, and the “Parents' Magazine Best Toys 2011” award.
- The Pound and Tap Bench includes six pieces: the three balls, the “bench”, the xylophone, and the hammer.
- This product is constructed from recycled plastic, Birch plywood and solid Maple wood. Graphics are screen-printed directly on the wood. Finished with child-safe, water-based paint.
- Dimensions: 9.45” x 5.91” x 5.31”
- Made by Hape, a leader in designing and manufacturing high quality baby and children’s toys made from sustainable materials.
- Surfaces wipe clean with damp cloth.